The original purchaser may return or exchange refundable merchandise within 30 days of purchase with a receipt in most instances. Items must be returned with all loose parts, including documentation, box, and packaging. Items purchased with credit will be refunded to the credit account used at the time of purchase. Please be sure and have that form of payment with you. A restocking and processing fee may apply.
- Any merchandise discounted from the original price.
- Any repaired or altered merchandise, whether purchased here or not.
- Any silver merchandise.
- Due to the properties of silver (it’s a soft metal that tarnishes), some damage from normal wear is irreversible. Many silver items cannot be repaired.
- Any custom-designed merchandise.
- Personalized or engraved merchandise.
- Coins, bullion, or currency.
- Any collectible merchandise (figurines, crystals, mugs, etc.).
- Any special orders.
- Merchandise purchased on layaway.
- Consignment items, Estate Jewelry.
- Cleaning/polishing/testing supplies.
- Coin supplies.
- Watches, batteries, or electronics.
- Lighters, costume jewelry, plated accessories.
- Deposit or payment for appraisals.
- Traded items or items purchased with trade.